Customer ServicesWe provide fast and cost effective installation services for Office Security Systems, Home Security Systems, Commercial Complex/Shopping Malls security systems and Industrial Security Systems. Our skilled and experienced technical staff accelerates the process of installation. We also offer annual maintenance services to support after sales services to our existing clients. We create a comprehensive system solution based on your needs We provide comprehensive maintenance options as well.
Project Servicesa. System Design.
System Design is performed by experienced security professionals with knowledge and creden¬tials in technology. A qualified system design requires knowledge of both legacy systems as well as new IT based technology. ProBiz documents the design by using the following design and specification packages.
b. Design Packages
1. define the scope of the project by using graphical symbols to help illustrate the operation of the system.
2. The result of this step will ensure the system performance has been reviewed, agreed to, and implemented against.
1. Drawings show device locations, one-line diagrams, and a general description of what is to be accomplished by
the security contractor.
2. These drawings are used for soliciting bids from contractors.
3. Construction Drawings: used for construction and contracting purposes.
4. By incorporating detailed infrastructure require¬ments (including IT infrastructure), conduit and cable details, and mounting information, we can ensure the system is installed according to the plan.
Performance Specifications: define the operational objectives of the system. They provide an open forum for specialized secu¬rity contractors to propose technology solutions for review. Once these systems are evaluated, the best contractor is selected to perform the work. Construction Specifications: are standardized through the Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) and used to identify • the project requirements, acceptable products, and performance and warranty requirements for the contractors. Working with several trades and professionals, our CDT Certified spec writers develop the specifications in accordance with the CSI Master Format.
Learn and analyze your security requirements & concerns for your new or existing facility.
• Prepare detailed proposal which outlines the specifications and costs of the PROBIZ recommended security solution.
• 3D Design Analysis
• Comprehensive design proposal for security tender / bids
Testing & Commissioning
PROBIZ Team programs the system according to your desired standards, conduct system tests and installation audit and document the results. • PROBIZ team works closely with your staff to program the system according to your desired standards. • System reactions, card users, time schedules, integration techniques, and reporting standards are implemented. • Any complex integration with second or third-party applications and systems is undertaken at this time, including fire and emergency, HR database integration, and back-up power systems.
Project ManagementPROBIZ provides a proven project management program to proactively work through potential issues and help our clients increase their capacity through our professional project management support. Our Project Managers have deep and broad experience overseeing projects across a wide range of industries, and our delivery approach is tailored to fit the needs of your project and technical requirements.
Throughout the entire engagement we provide weekly status reports complete with design and conflict resolution tips, and we add unique value through sharing industry best practice process¬es, templates, and models for security.
Technology ConsultingPROBIZ takes an industry-neutral approach to make security technology simpler to understand and implement. We identify the best practices for deploying, configuring, and using security technology, and research the numerous options available in systems infrastructure, database methods, architecture, standards, and products. This helps you stay focused on your business while we do the heavy lifting.
Security & Risk Assessments ServicesSecurity Assessment Services not only provide our clients with an overview of their existing security system status but also premise security conditions. Besides, security product & solution recommendations, advance security design & system management enhancement can also be provided upon client request.
The assessment service scope includes:
• Physical assessment for Location, Background, Perimeter & Lighting etc
• Technical assessment for CCTV System, Alarm System, Fire, BA & PA etc
• Guarding Team assessment
• Security operations & procedures review